Safety is your responsibility. Projects outlined and set forth on this website can be useful and a lot of fun, but the fun ends quickly if you or someone gets hurt. Take a minute to review these safety warnings and our disclaimer.
PROJECT SAFETY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- Always wear appropriate safety gear.
- Make sure you have adequate skills and experience to construct the project.
- Make sure you know how to use all equipment properly.
- Keep in mind that tools, electricity, chemicals, and other resources used in these projects are dangerous. Use them with appropriate precautions and safety gear.
- These projects are not intended for use by children.
PART AND MATERIAL HANDLING IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- Parts and materials sold through our store may require special handling, precautions, and safety gear to avoid injury. For instance, they may have sharp, rough edges that can cause harm if not handled appropriately, or be small enough to pose a choking hazard for children and pets.
- Wear appropriate safety gear when handling parts and materials, and use caution.
- Keep all parts out of reach of children and pets.
FINAL PRODUCT USE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- If you build a product from either your parts or our parts we do not warrantee the fitness or safety of the final product resulting from the project.
- Products assembled and sold by ReactorForge are carefully built and inspected in our lab to meet our high standards. We stand behind the quality of the products we
assemble. If there is a problem with a product we assembled, please contact us so we can do our best to fix the problem. Use of the product is always your responsibility.
- Use your judgment whether the product is appropriate for the intended use and audience.
- The final product may be inappropriate for children, animals, and some adults.
INVENTIONS & PROTOTYPES ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- If you use any parts, kits, or products purchased from ReactorForge in an invention of your creation any outcome is your responsibility.
- We do not warranty the safety, fitness, nor use of your invention.
- Parts, material handling, audience, and use of the invention is your responsibility.
- Each part, kits, or products purchased from ReactorForge will ship with a printed safety warning and disclaimer. If you gift/sell the
partto another person, you must include the safety warning and disclaimer with the invention. Including the fact that using the part in your inventionvoids any warranty and responsibility assumed by ReactorForge. Contact us if you need another copy of the safety warning and disclaimer.
INDUCTION HEATER SAFETY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
An induction heater is a high power device that should be treated with hazards similar but not limited to that of induction cooktops and welders. In addition to that, you must observe the following safety guidelines should.
- Don’t wear metal jewelry, especially rings near the work coil. Heating can occur a few inches from the coil depending on its geometry.
- If you have a pacemaker or other medical implants never use or be near this machine while it is in operation.
- Keep electronics at least 12 inches from the work coil while in operation to avoid damage to these devices.
- Never touch the work coil. Although it is isolated from dangerous mains current, there is still high power present. Holding metal objects that touch or short out the work coil will not harm the unit.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times work working near the machine, including but not limited to safety glasses and gloves.
ReactorForge holds no responsibility or liability for injury to person or damage to property should you choose to build